This is a sample of the disclaimer anyone taking part in a wellness, yoga or coaching event organised by Yoga With Bow, must sign and return before participating. By booking a product on the mindful shop, you agree to the following terms and agree to sign the document. The Document is always sent via email in a PDF form. The official document might slightly vary.
I HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Coaching & Workshops
That I am participating in the Meditation, Mindfulness and / or Yoga classes, or any other exercise, coaching and Yoga workshop or retreat programmes offered by Marjolaine Savoie (Yoga with Bow) during which I will receive information, advice and coaching about goal-setting, confidence, empowerment, decision making, life decisions, mindset setting or any related topic. All coaching services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by Marjolaine Savoie, (your “Coach”), as well as information available on this website (yogawithbow.com) are meant to help you find direction, receive inputs, and identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way to living a fuller life. However, coaching is not and do not replace any professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Coaching may work alongside with your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed.
Therefore, by purchasing coaching services from Marjolaine Savoie, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach do not substitute any professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counselor or a medical professional.
- I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by Germany or any other Country.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for aiding me in achieving my defined goals and vision and learning how to use tools such as mindfulness and introspection. I can give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype, Conference call and any other technology.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit, and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Yoga & Fitness
This disclaimer governs the provision of yoga classes, retreats, workshops, coaching or any other event held by Yoga with Bow.
By signing this disclaimer, you acknowledge that all manner of physical exercise involves a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury or death, and agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being in relation to our classes.
You understand that from time to time during yoga classes held in person, the teacher may physically adjust students’ form and posture. If you do not want such physical adjustments, you must inform the instructor at each class you attend. You also acknowledge that if you do wish to receive such adjustments, it is your responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as you desire at that time.
This disclaimer was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(3) Health and medical conditions
You acknowledge and represent that:
- to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise; [and / or]
- your doctor has approved your participation in our yoga classes.
You must inform us, as soon as possible, if:
- you suffer from any [new] injury, illness or other medical condition;
- you feel any pain or discomfort during any yoga class; or
- you feel that any exercise included in any yoga class would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
We may in our sole discretion prohibit you from participating in any yoga class; and you must comply with all of our instructions in relation to our yoga classes.
(4) No representations or warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 6 below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to our yoga classes.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee:
- that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly out of our yoga classes;
- that your fitness will measurably improve as a result of participation in our yoga classes;
(5) Limitations and exclusions of liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: are subject to section 5 below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to our yoga classes, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our yoga classes. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after any yoga class.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall: limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
(8) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer or our yoga classes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
(9) Our details
In this disclaimer, “we” means (and “us” and “our” refer to) Marjolaine Savoie, Zollstraße 11, 39114 Magdeburg, Germany and any employees or volunteer assisting Marjolaine Savoie during an event, yoga class or any other program or coaching session.
Cancellation Policies: For yoga classes, coaching or any other events or retreat, no refunds are available. Although, any one hour program can be rescheduled, if advised 7 days prior to the class or under exceptional circumstances. Yoga with Bow can’t guarantee there will be many slots available to replace the class in a short delay. Please contact Marjolaine Savoie at [email protected] to reschedule. Yoga with Bow reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. If this is necessary, we will issue a full refund.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will.
|I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER